December 20, 2009

Getting settled in the boarder town…


I have recently shifted to the boarder town which I find is very noisy and dusty. I guess that’s because I was used to living in a quite countryside. Every day, I can hear the loud noise of the vehicles passing by and the commuters shouting on the road. I have to get used to that noise if I have to survive…hehe…There are so many things I have to learn here. For instance, I have to remember the water timing. I have to learn how to bargain with the local venders here since they tend to cheat the new faces.

The winter months are cool and my children are having lots of fun. They had made friends with the only neighbour we have (We reside in an enclosed cottage) for which I am grateful because they would have started nagging me about missing their old friends. And I have yet to learn where to shop. I haven’t had much time to go out since I got here but some of my old acquaintances have promised to take me out next week for orientation…

3 comments:

  1. I like SJ a lot. I have built a haven when i was young and i wud see my girl in town...haha...wai she was just 14 tht time....

    And i still like SJ....sharchokpa ani gisa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like SJ. I used to see her and she was just 14 yrs old....

    I still like SJ...Sharchokpa ani gisa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gidu ni haha........may be I will also get to like this place .......

    ReplyDelete