October 19, 2009

Letting go………

Someone gave me a card once which read, “Two roads diverged in the woods and I took the path less travelled and that has made all the difference”. I used to treasure those lines during myschool days and after that.

The one who gave me the card did follow the road less travelled and I lost track of him. But I remembered him in my lonely moments and wished him back to my life.

The years passed and I met someone who made my dreams come true. I was never lonely after that but at the back of my mind I always felt some shadow over my happily settled life. I wished that he had explained why he went away after giving me so much hope.

Then recently I saw his profile on the face book and added him as friend. I had no explanation to why I did that.

One day, I was just browsing the site when he came on line and we had a chat. We caught up with what was happening in the other’s life. I didn’t ask him why he left without a word nor was there any need to ask for one. I just understood. After the chat I felt like something had been lifted from my heart that had been there all these years. I felt very light and jubilant. I felt very free. Then I realized what it feels to let go and let live.

It is truly said that “no matter what you are experiencing in your life right now, trust that all is good and unfolding in your best interest”.

No comments:

Post a Comment