December 21, 2011

Time to pack...


After sitting in the monotonous IT class for the whole day, I return home expecting for a relaxing evening with my parents, sisters, brother and kids. I drop my colleague at her place and get home only to be greeted by a gloomy face of my husband whom I didn’t expect to be home until very late in the evening since he got some VIPs to attend to. I raise my eyes in gesture and he simply breaks the news. “I am transferred”. I thought he was kidding and said so since we didn’t expect his transfer as we have been here for only two years. He told me to look into the Home Ministry website. I did so and Yes…his name was clearly listed in the transfer list. 

After having been to this place for merely two years I am now preparing to pack and move again…

No comments:

Post a Comment