May 27, 2016

Nothing last forever

The sun shines bright
But I only feel the shadows
People around me laugh
But it fails to touch my heart
The children smile around
But  fails to warm me.


Everywhere I turn
There is nothing upbeat
Except the uncertainty
And mystification
That keeps me baffled
With persistent impermanence

Yet my hope keeps me alight
With a simple dream
To grow my wings
To soar high 
To fly free
To find the northern sky

The day would come through someday
The moment now will come to pass
I am just a traveller
In this fading sands of time
For nothing last forever

For nothing last forever!

2 comments:

  1. Accepting impermanence as the part of flow of life and its circumstances makes our moments beautiful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accepting impermanence as the part of flow of life and its circumstances makes our moments beautiful indeed

    ReplyDelete