May 7, 2012

I cannot write :(


I open my laptop and try to punch some keys to type something but I find that after spending about half an hour, the words doesn’t make any sense. So I punch the delete button and erase it all. My precious thirty minutes wasted… Similar incident had been prevailing ever since I have shifted to this new place over two months ago. I haven’t been able to pen a single page. At first I consoled myself saying that I haven’t had any time and I would continue my scribbling when I had time as I get accustomed to the new environment. I believed that I would really continue my scribbling but now I am beginning to think otherwise.

I have all the time that I need yet I cannot pen down a single meaningful sentence. The meaning gets distorted as I type from sentence to sentence and I force myself to delete all which brings me back to where I was in the beginning. After sitting for about an hour in front of the laptop I find myself without any outcome and it is very frustrating. I vow myself not to think about it further but the next evening I find myself repeating the whole thing and getting even more frustrated. Thus I have stopped scribbling and started reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment